Friday, August 20, 2010

♥ Friday, I'm In Love? ♥

Who is surprised? Hmm!? Anyone? I haven't blogged in a while because it usually takes up so much time, that I just feel daunted at the idea and I've been busy lately! SHOCKING. Anyways, I had already compiled a significant amount of images on my desktop of things that I LOVE, so I figured now would be a good time to purge it all into a blog post!
ANYWAYS, inspired by a formspring question my new friend Betty Felon answered on her Tumblr, it's the e-window shopper edition! I recently gave myself a budget on clothing so that I can save money to MAKE clothing, so I spend a lot of time drooling over things I can't buy... here are some of them:

1

Forever 21 is where I commit most of my cash-depleting crimes... mainly because I work there! It's so hard, you guys!!

2

I used to shop at Delia*s all the time in highschool, and as it turns out, they still have some really cute stuff!
1. Piper Tee $34.50 2. Ella Printed Dolman $24.50 3. Créme de la Créme Knot Racerback $19.50 4. Stephie Floral Romper $34.50 5. Camilla Floral Top $34.50 6. Anchor Boy Tank $19.50

3

And finally, 80's Purple. A store I really like, but can rarely afford...

No comments:

Post a Comment